MY GOAL MY AMBITION

MY GOAL MY AMBITION


Almost everyone have dreams of something while growing up. we all have ambitions and goals when we are little, which canges as we grow up.

I have a lot of goals that i want to achived in the future.
The thing that i want to achive on this time is i can get the best grade in the school, can make my parent's happy, and make them pround of me. to be better person of myself
and the important thing i will make myself useful and helpful for other people.
Like other people have goals, i interest to take up a business and management course in the university, especially in Bandung Institute of Technology.
Subsequently, i wish i become a good business women. In the future i wish i have a lot of my restaurant or coffee shop that i can be a boss.
But without work hard, i cant achived my goals literally. Everything is possible with work hard. But i'm already working hard, trying to get good grade in the school, which help me in getting admission good college and university.

Before i achived my goals, i should have some ambitions to make my goals come true. because i believe that dreams cannot come true if we dont have ambitions and dedication.
My ambitions remains the same--to be creative, to be productive, and to be modern
My ambitions for education is to recieved in university that i want. I want to be an independent woman, convidence and believe to myself.
I will do the best i can do and make myself pround.

Comments

Popular Posts